Our Grand Opening went down with a bang last Sunday!
M ore than 100 guests joined us to baptize Four Elements Fitness before we opened our doors to hold our first class on January 19, 2015. Melissa Wyman did combat art, and guests viewed Gui Komel’s prints of Brazilian homeless boxers which he so generously donated to us and Shawn Tamaribuchi’s Female Fighter Project.
We debuted our brand new, bada** t-shirt, and to top it all off, Kailani Lee, 11 year old organizer of Fighters Against Cancer, read from her heartfelt letter explaining her motivation to create FAC. She and her crew raised $1065 that afternoon to help local kids in the fight against cancer!
Thanks to all for your support, including the artists, the laborers of love (food prep by Patricia and our own Sharon Sanghera; champagne by Rope & Jenn Wolf, feng shui by Allison Ayer, grunt work by Spider, sign painting by Stephen Tamaribuchi, and our very special contributors and raffle prize donors including:
• OPES Advisors– cash donation of $500
• Jeremy Adkins — BJJ Membership and t-shirt from MachineWorks
• Arielle Dengrove & Stephan Goyne — One Month Youth Membership and Gi at Bay Jiu Jitsu
• FEF Crew – t-shirt and One Month Membership in FEF
• Stephen Tamaribuchi — E3 Grips
• Micah Riot — Tattoo (1hr)
• Carey Ryan Rockland – Personal Training Session
• Shawn Tamaribuchi — Female Fighter Project fine art print
Four Elements Fitness is a functional training gym staffed by experts in athletic embodiment at any size, self-defense, and martial arts.
Sign up for our newsletter for the latests deals, class offerings and events.